- Designer, Art Director, Illustrator and Video editor.
- Graduated in Design in 2010 at EINA, University Center of Design and Art of Barcelona (UAB).
- Winner of the official poster contest for the San Fermín 2014 festival in Pamplona, among the 546 works presented in that year's edition.
- Trained between 2014-16 as a Cookery and Gastronomy Technician at AIALA Catering School run by Karlos Arguiñano.
- Freelance projects with clients such as: Yescom Consulting (The Txoko Experience, documentary film about Basque gastronomy projected in US and Iberia flights); Comunicar es Ganar (communication consulting for athletes and elite coaches); La Salle Bonanova Barcelona school; Jardí Botànic de Barcelona; Cadena SER Radio Alcoy; COPE Alcoy Radio; Alcoy City Council (Alicante); El Nostre Newspaper; Association of Municipalities of the Camino de Santiago de Invierno.
- Currently, since 2017 working at Globeducate, a network of premium international schools.